MNC Insurance Broker Confidential Data Policy
This Confidential Data Policy describes our practices with respect to information we obtain through activities carried out on or through our website, mobile sites, applications, widgets, other mobile interactive features that appear on official social media pages which is in our control (our “Social Media Pages”), and the HTML-formatted email messages we may send to you (collectively, the “Sites”). By registering on our Site and providing us with Personal Information, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Confidential Data Policy.
About MNC Insurance Broker
MNC Insurance Broker is a site that helps people make better protection decisions of their property, financial, asset and health. By learning more about general and life insurance products, and health, finance and risk management related content from our insurance, health and finance experts, we want you to adopt a critical attitude towards what is important to you and your family.
The sites are managed and operated by the IT Team and Web Developer called “MNC Insurance Broker”, “we”.
MNC Insurance Broker Data Confidentiality Policy
We highly respect individual privacy rights and want you to know that any Personal Information will only be obtained through lawful means and only for the purposes for which it was communicated to you in accordance with this document, and that all steps will be taken to ensure that all Personal Information held by us is maintained in accordance with our security program which is designed to ensure the security and integrity of Personal Information, protect against threats or harm to the security or integrity of Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information.
Personal Information We May Obtain
“Personal Information” is any information by which a person’s identity can be disclosed. Examples of personal information are: full name, date of birth, address, email address, gender.
Your Personal Information that we may collect will vary depending on how you use the features on our Sites, and how we collect and use your Personal Information will be limited to the purposes outlined in the “How We May Use Information” Section. Your personal”.
How We May Collect Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, for example, when reporting a claim through the “Claims” page or to subscribe to a newspaper or submit a question using the “Contact Us” format.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as community databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, from people with whom you are friends or in other words related to social media platforms, such as from third-party third.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information:
- To answer your questions and fulfill your requests, such as to send you a newspaper or to answer your questions and comments;
- To enable you to participate in social sharing, including in social media live feeds;
- To send you administrative information, for example, information regarding the Sites and the changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- To provide you with updates and announcements about our features, products, offers, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs;
- To send you promotional/advertising materials from our affiliates, and from our strategic and promotional partners, so you can participate in voting, sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests and other promotions and to carry out such activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so you need to read these additional rules carefully.
- In order to take advantage of claims consulting services through the “Claim” page, chat service or “Contact us”, use of insurance calculators (where you enter your Personal Information data to make simulations of premium simulations for various insurance products);
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business, market research, developing new features, improving the Sites, identifying usage trends, determining the success of our online activities, customizing the experience and content of the Sites based on your past activities on the Sites, and measuring user satisfaction and providing assistance (including troubleshooting related user issues);
If we wish to use your Personal Information for purposes that are not related to, or directly unrelated to, any of the purposes stated above, then we will notify and seek your permission in advance.
How Personal Information Can Be Open
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To third party service providers that provide professional services to us; such as site hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, and e-mail delivery services;
- To third party service providers that conduct marketing campaigns, surveys and/or voting through the Sites. As long as these activities are carried out on the Sites and we are the controller or user of the data obtained, the third party service providers are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the Personal Information obtained;
- Third party strategic partners with whom we may enter into contractual relationships; as long as they comply with confidentiality obligations and maintain adequate security programs that protect against threats or harm related to the security of the obtained Personal Information. If you are removed from our Sites and enter the sites of such strategic partners, please note that disclosure of your Personal Information to them and your use of their sites will be at your own risk. You are advised to check their websites how their privacy practices are;
- To identify you to anyone with whom you send messages via the Sites;
- By you, on message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services where you can post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you transmit or share through these services will be public information, and open to visitors to the Sites and the general public. We encourage you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or other information, on the Sites;
- If you participate in social sharing. Please see “Your Use of Social Media and Personal Information” below;
- Data may also be disclosed if we deem it necessary or appropriate: (a) in accordance with applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to fulfill requests for government and public authority; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, confidentiality, security or property rights, and/or the rights of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue any available remedies or limit the damages we may incur.
YOUR USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Similarly, if you participate in a live social media feed (which you may normally do, for example, by mentioning us in your social media posts or “liking” us on a social media platform), then your general username and profile photo may appear on the Sites in conjunction with your posting.
Other Information We Can Obtain
“Other Information” means any information other than Personal Information that we may obtain in connection with your use of the Sites, such as:
- Device and browser information.
- Server information log files.
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
- Application usage data.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you.
- Location information.
- Aggregated information.
How We May Collect Other Information
We may collect other information in a variety of ways, including:
- Via your device or browser: certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically via your device, such as Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, model and manufacturer your device, language, internet browser version and type, service provider, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the Application) that you are currently using. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites are functioning properly.
- Via server log files: Your “IP address” is a number automatically assigned to the computer or device you are currently using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). One IP Address is identified and entered automatically into our server log files whenever a user visits the Sites, along with the time of visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage of the Sites, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information like Other Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, cleaning GIFs or other similar technologies: These may be used in conjunction with certain pages on the Sites and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track user actions Websites and e-mail recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and collect statistics on Site usage and response speed.
- From you: Information such as date of birth, gender and postal code, as well as other information, such as the communication tools you choose, may be obtained when you knowingly provide this information. Unless used in combination with other Personal Information, it is not intended to identify you or other users of these Sites.
- By collecting information: Any information obtained through the Sites, whether the information is Personal Information or Other Information, may be collected for statistical analysis without being noticed. All information collected and maintained by us will not personally identify you or any other user of these Sites.
How We May Use and Disclosure Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, unless prohibited by applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will only use that Other Information for the purposes listed in Section 1 – How We Can Obtain Other Information above and Section 3 – How We May Use Your Personal Information from the “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION” section.
In some cases, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with a postal code). If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated like Personal Information.
LINKS/ACCESS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We are also not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of the policies and practices (including data security practices) of organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or other application developers, application providers, media platform providers. social media, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information that you share with other organizations through or in connection with the MNC Insurance Broker Application or our Social Media Pages.
We use adequate administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information in our possession or under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us was unsafe (for example, you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section of this Site.
OPTIONS AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding the use and disclosure of your Personal Information
The use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes is subject to your consent:
- If you consent to the use and disclosure of your Personal Information for certain marketing purposes or other activities, you will have the option to choose those activities that may be carried out by us or the relevant third party. If you choose not to participate in any of these activities, please uncheck the relevant checkbox; if you choose to participate in our activities, you have given us permission to bind and submit related information and activity updates;
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our newspaper, please go to the bottom of any email containing the newspaper and click the “Unsubscribe” link, where you will be directed to a new window with a confirmation email addressed to us to remove you from our newspaper feature.
Please note that changes may not take effect immediately. We will endeavor to fulfill your request as soon as possible.
How You Can Access, Change or Delete Your Personal Information
We ask you not to transmit or disclose to us sensitive Personal Information (for example, information regarding racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or by word of mouth. other to us.
UPDATE TO THIS DATA CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR DATA CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Updated at March 18th, 2022