Frequently Asked Question
Insurance broker is a business entity that acts on behalf of and represents the interests of the Insured in terms of insurance coverage, handling and settlement of insurance claims
PT MNC Insurance Broker is an insurance brokerage company registered and supervised by the OJK with a business license no KEP-13/NB.1/2022. In December 2021 there was a change in share ownership in which PT MNC Kapital Indonesia Tbk acquired PT Felima Orient Pacific and became the majority shareholder. PT Felima Orient Pacific officially changed its name to PT MNC Insurance Broker as of February 25, 2022.
PT MNC Insurance Broker is committed to becoming a professional insurance brokerage company in responding to customer protection needs by providing the right, fast, and easy insurance solutions. With support from the MNC Group, PT MNC Insurance Broker will provide various added values that customers need in maintaining assets and managing risk.
PT MNC Insurance broker is an insurance brokerage company registered and supervised by the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK).
PT MNC Insurance broker is an insurance brokerage company that provides risk management consulting services for you to ensure you can transfer negative impact risks through insurance programs. With our expertise, we provide the best assistance in managing risk and handling insurance claims.
- We work with trusted insurance companies which have a good reputation, strong financial ratios and excellent claim settlement.
- We provide insurance products according to your/your business’ conditions and needs.
- We develop digital technology and systems so that the risk management process becomes effective and efficient.
- We synergize with MNC Group resources to provide additional benefits that can not find in another insurance brokers.
The main duties of insurance brokers is to help customers get comprehensive information on various insurance products, while recommending the right and professional insurance company.
Insurance brokers and insurance agents are both persons/entities that provide insurance intermediary services. However, the insurance agent is on the side of representing the interests of the insurance company, while the broker is on the side of representing the interests of the insured (customer) or can be said to be the insured’s insurance consultant.
You do not need to pay additional costs if you use the services of an Insurance Broker. Insurance brokers get a brokerage fee/commission/intermediary service from the Insurance Company.
- Identify all bad risks that may be faced by the company and provide suggestions to avoid the possibility of these risks occurring.
- According to the specific needs of the insured, insurance brokers prepare and design the most suitable and competitive Insurance contract.
- Help our clients to choose an insurer or insurance company based on their competence of each line of business, by ensuring that the insurance company has high financial strength and good claim settlement capabilities.
- Bridging the selection and negotiation of premium rates between the Insurance Company (the insurer) and the Insurance Client (the Insurer).
- As long as the insurance policy is running, the Insurance Broker is responsible for carrying out risk inspection and program administration, including conducting surveys & risk analysis.
- In the event of a claim, the Insurance Broker can also negotiate claims on behalf of the insured.
- Pro Bono comes from Latin language which means for the good of the public or the free gift of a service or service to people in need. People in need here are the poor, non-profit organizations, and communication citizens who need legal consultation. We realize that when there are problems related to insurance claims, people sometimes do not know how to submit a claim, cannot get certainty about the reasons for refusal of claims and the value of claims approved by insurance. PT MNC Insurance Broker provides free services to assist the Insured in submitting a claim to the Insurance Company.
You can contact us through the chat feature available on this website. You can also contact us via the detail below:
MNC Financial Center 13th Floor Room 09
Jl. Kebon Sirih No.21-27, RT.15/RW.7, Kebon Sirih, Kec. Menteng, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 10340
Phone : 021 – 29709700
Email : email@example.com